Posted September 07, 2018 08:11:07A toddler was ice creamed and left frozen in the ice, before he got an ice cream treat from his mom, who was watching the video on her phone.
She said she was shocked to see a little boy in the middle of the street, while his dad was watching him.
“I was just shocked and surprised to see him,” said Ms Kym, who asked not to be identified.
“It’s just like the icecream itself and it’s a treat for him.”
The toddler had been frozen for a few minutes and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
“He was just frozen in his own frozen world,” she said.
“The ice cream just had no place for him, so I’m just really glad he was OK.”
Topics:human-interest,diseases-and-disorders,social-media,melbourne-3000,vic,australiaFirst posted September 08, 2018 18:10:50More stories from Victoria